Sometimes I have trouble understanding why people are not responsible. I ask myself the following questions:
– It’s your job. Why do you ignore it/the projects?
– If you write down your projects/tasks and associated timelines/deadlines, how do you not follow up on them?
– Why do I have to receive calls or hold conversations with clients who want to know why you have not responded to them regarding their projects?
– Why must multiple messages/e-mails be sent and discussions be held to ensure the job is being done?
– Why do you ignore messages, etc.?
I’m sure I ask myself more questions regarding this scenario, but I do know one thing. At the end of the day, if the project has my name on it, I’m going to put my best work forward as it’s my reputation and credibility on the line. So, one more question:
– Why doesn’t everyone understand that?