Forgive me for not posting lately. I took much needed time off over Thanksgiving and am just now getting back into the swing of things.
So let me start you off with a doozy.
Here are a few management questions for you:
– Why is it so hard for some people to play nicely in the professional sandbox?
– Do they have an incessant need to constantly go against the team’s plan?
– Does it make them happy to make others annoyed?
– Are they themselves just unhappy?
– What do you do with a person like this?
I’m curious to hear your thoughts.